You are here
Student Research Presented at Regional Business Event
Students presented posters to the community at REIF. Their studies had real world implications.
Over 20 students were handpicked by their professors to present at the LSBE Student Showcase poster session held April 3 prior to the spring Regional Economic Indicators Forum (REIF) breakfast at the Duluth Entertainment Convention Center.
Students’ posters detailed a research project that each had competed this past academic year. Attendees of the REIF, over 250 people, and other community members had an hour to look over posters and gain insight from the students about their projects.
Students and their research topics were
- Bobby Bulger - New Product Development Concept Test: 3D Strike Zone Glasses
- Jacob Kavajecz - Marchmaster Band Shoes
- Brandon Colucci, Kaitlyn Torborg - Women’s WCHA Final Faceoff 2018 Sponsorship Proposal for Mills Fleet Farm
- Yvonne Nguyen, Eric Steingas, Marsha Jones, James Kezar, Zachary Britton, and Austin Mathison - Usability Testing Business Report for Doucette’s
- Lexi Jorgenson, Tanner Frondell - Legacy Toys Consumer Behavior
- Fardowsa Abdinoor, Stephenie Cole - Causality of Trade and Economic Growth: A Case Study on Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Pictured with Assistant Professor of Economics Ariuna Taivan - far left
- Rachel Mashhoff - Impact of Earned Income Tax Credit on Female Labor Force Participation Rate: Analysis of Rural vs. Urban Counties
- Frank Takkinen, Reed Leonidas, Nawal Mirza, Ryan Kimbrel, Ryan Woitalla - CFA Institute Research Challenge Local Finals: Subject Company Fastenal, Inc.
Learn more about the Labovitz School of Business and Economics.