You are here
Ed Tech Support for Spring Semester Wrap-up and Fall Course Planning
Drop-in sessions for faculty and instructional staff are available during finals week.
During finals week, ITSS educational technologists will be offering drop-in sessions to assist faculty and instructing staff with final gradebook preparations and fall course planning.
All sessions will be held in Kirby Plaza 175.
- Monday, May 1 from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 2 from 10 to 11 a.m. and 2 to 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 3 from 3 to 4 p.m.
- Thursday, May 4 from 10 to 11 a.m. and 3 to 4 p.m.
- Friday, May 5 from 11 to Noon and 2 to 3 p.m. (representatives from the Registrar's office will also be available to assist with final grade (MyU/Peoplesoft) submission).
No registration is required for any of the drop-in sessions.
Educational technologists are available throughout the year to assist faculty and instructing staff. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a consultation.