You are here
DISCOVER UROP Opportunities
E-Fest is a job and internship fair for UMD students and recent alumni.
Wednesday, Sept. 13, 2017
10 am to 2 pm
Kirby Ballroom and Rafters E-Fest is a job and internship fair for UMD students and recent alumni interested in job and internship opportunities in engineering, computer science, and science.
72 employers are registered to attend!
Drop your resume to employers in GoldPASS by Sept. 12:
1. Go to the E-Fest Fair posting
2. Click More Information and log in to GoldPASS
3. Click View Employers Attending
4. Select an employer
5. Click Drop Resume
Note: Please allow three business days for your first uploaded resume to be reviewed.
Company Information Sessions
Employer-sponsored presentation and reception to help you learn more about the organization and meet company representatives in a less formal situation than an interview.
* Cargill - Sept. 12, 5:30-6:30 pm, Engr 290
* 3M - Sept. 12, 6:30-7:30 pm, Engr 177
* Andersen Corporation - Sept. 13, 4-5 pm, Engr 280
* Barr Engineering - Sept. 18, 6-7 pm, Engr 280
Employers will select candidates to interview at the fair. For Sept. 13 interviews, be prepared to go to a private room for an on-the-spot interview. For Sept. 14 interviews, you will be invited to sign up for a Sept.14 interview time at the fair.
Sept. 13 Interviews
* Braun Intertec Corporation
* New Hudson Facades
* Saturn Systems
* Verso Corporation - Duluth Mill Sept. 14 Interviews
* 3M Company